A full description of the item, or transcription of item text, if possible.
Boundary marker stone placed on the parish boundary at Round Law. These stones were placed in the late 1700's to early 1800's. In this case the stone is on moorland and uses an existing erratic in the landscape. It has an L for Lochton carved into its south east facing side. Very faint and in poor condition.
Sited at OS sheet NO 23 23319 33495.